The objectives and aims of the Foundation Trust are to promote the success of the Knowledge Schools Trust, enriching the total educational experience for the pupils.
The Foundation Trust provides facilities, resources and activities not covered by the Academy’s annual grants from the Department for Education.
To date, funds have been raised by and grants made for secondary school projects such as:
- Extra-curricular activities
- The summer production and musical evenings
- Additional textbooks
- The purchase of a van used to support extra-curricular activities
- The Multi-Use Games Area in front of Palingswick House.
Funds are now being raised for projects that enrich the educational experience for the pupils in the primary schools and the sixth form as well, with grants supporting:
- The provision and maintenance of facilities, services, equipment and teaching aids
- Extra-curricular activities in all the schools
- Activities and opportunities outside of the schools, such as visiting museums, galleries, academic fairs, universities, companies, events, other schools, etc.
- Subsidies for pupils eligible for the pupil premium grant to take advantage of opportunities such as school trips, music, theatre and sports both inside and outside of the schools
- School speakers, pupil prizes and entering competitions.
To make a donation to the Foundation Trust please go to our fund raising site: