Message from BLT Music
We are pleased to inform you that information from BLT Music is now available regarding the Instrumental and Vocal Tuition they provide on our behalf for 2020-21. We are also pleased to inform you that you can now apply online for Instrumental and Vocal Tuition via their website http://www.bucksmusic.org/book-lessons and information about all the musical opportunities on offer can be viewed here too. Once you have completed an online form, a member of the BLT Music team will be in touch with you to organise your lessons here at school.
Thank you for continuing to support the musical development of the young people at your schools and we look forward to maintaining our partnership with you over the course of next year.
Head of Music Services
Buckinghamshire Learning Trust Music
- BLT Assisted Instrument Purchase Scheme Application Form
- BLTM Fees 2017.18
- BLT Instrument Hire Application Form
- BLT Letter to Parents and Schools - Tuition
- BLT Music Centre Application Form
- BLT Parent Billing Instrumental Application
- School Billing Tuition Application Form
- Whole Class Practical Musicianship Application Form 2017-8